All of the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.
What's the good stuff?
- Certified organic aloe and sunflower oil to help restore, heal, and promote healthy skin
- Green and white tea extracts to protect skin from oxidative stress
- Honey...an antibacterial and is moisturizing and nutritive for all skin types
- Hyaluronic acid, a powerful hydrator that smoothes and softens skin
- Spirulina, concentrated nutrients for skin conditioning and detoxification
The bad stuff?
- No parabens
- No propylene glycol
- No drying alcohol
- No EDTA
- No dyes or pigments
- No animal testing
This sweetly scented lotion is certifed 70% organic and will keep your skin in tip-top condition all year round.
Made in the USA
6.7 fl oz
Size: 7" tall
Posted by Steve on 4th Feb 2012
My hands get extremely dry during the winter. I've tried many different types of lotions but this product works the best for me. I strongly recommend it.
Only Lotion Ill use
Posted by Amanda on 17th Nov 2011
I HATE lotion. I can't stand the way it feels after its rubbed in. I tried this lotion in the store and it soaked right into my hands leaving them moisturized but not oily or greasy feeling. The Smell is AMAZING! It almost smells like pez or smarties. I use this lotion daily now and I have given this as a gift several times already.