All of the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.
What's the good stuff?
- Certified organic aloe and sunflower oil to help restore, heal, and promote healthy skin
- Green and white tea extracts to protect skin from oxidative stress
- Honey...an antibacterial and is moisturizing and nutritive for all skin types
- Hyaluronic acid, a powerful hydrator that smoothes and softens skin
- Spirulina, concentrated nutrients for skin conditioning and detoxification
The bad stuff?
- No parabens
- No propylene glycol
- No drying alcohol
- No EDTA
- No dyes or pigments
- No animal testing
Perfect size for carrying in your handbag.
This sweetly scented lotion is certifed 70% organic and will keep your skin in tip-top condition all year round.
Made in the USA
2.25 fl oz
Size: 5.5" tall
Only Lotion I'll Use
Posted by Amanda on 4th Sep 2011
I usually don't use lotions because I hate the way they feel.I picked this up because the smell is AWESOME! I use it everyday now. It absorbs into my skin, leaving them soft and smelling great. It doesn't leave them feeling greasy, or oily like some other lotions. I am hooked! I will be buying the big tube next!