Impress know-it-all friends with this all-new hodgepodge of frivolous facts and silly statistics that no one really needs to know. But honestly, how cool is it to find out that...
• There is a place in Maryland called Monkey's Eyebrow
• Giving yellow flowers is a sign of bad luck in Russia
• One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
• Paper can be made from asparagus
This is the book that will also tell you...
• The meaning of 'mageirocophobia'
• Where it is illegal to kill a butterfly
• Huckleberry Finn's remedy for warts
Size: 8" x 4.5"
Softcover. 197 pages.
For the Trivia Lover
Posted by Kaitlyn on 22nd May 2014
My grandpa would love this book! Any dad who enjoys a good bit of trivia will be entertained for hours by the World's Greatest Book of Useless Information. Get ready for some quality dinner table trivia. For example, did you know that John Grisham is a distant cousin of Bill Clinton? Now you do.