You've picked out the greeting card (step one) but now you need to compose the perfect message inside... stuck for the right words?
Relax. This one-of-a-kind book cures writer's block fast. Here, ready to personalize, is a gold mine of words to comfort, congratulate, encourage, and celebrate life's big occasions and small. A few examples:
- Anniversary - "It gets better every year. Know what? So do you."
- Baby - "Being a mom is no easy task. Seeing the way you've lived your life, I have no doubt you'll be a fantastic one!"
- Birthday - "There are advantages to getting old. Please let me know when you find out what they are."
- Congratulations - Wedding - "Some say love is all you need. From my experience, taking turns doing the dishes doesn't hurt either."
- Romance & Fun - "You're asking for trouble. Where do I sign up?"
- Thank You - "Kindness comes from the heart. It also comes from you."
With hundreds of original examples, poignant quotes, and traditional sayings, writer Steve Fadie shows you how to quickly and easily craft thoughtful personal messages, in 30 words or less. An inspirational resource when sending greeting cards, giving flowers and gifts, or writing notes, e-cards or email.
Size: 5" x 7" x .5" 151 pages.
Short & Sweet
Posted by Kathy Renaud on 29th Dec 2009
I can always find something short and sweet to write in a card, an e-mail to a friend or even a note for my childs lunch box in this wonderful book. It has made sending a quick note to a friend sooo easy! I love this book and have recommended it to so many of our Firefly Fans. Enjoy!
very nice resource!
Posted by steph on 28th Dec 2009
i cannot imagine anyone that would not find this book useful...at some point, we all find ourselves at a loss for words. this book will really help :)