The perfect Father's Day gift to laugh and celebrate together
Turn the bad jokes back on dad with this seriously silly joke book Dads have been embarrassing their kids for decades with goofy and groan-worthy jokes, and now it's their children's turn In this hilarious new joke book, kids can out-dad-joke their dads and even learn how to write some of their own. Filled with over 350 silly and jokes about school, sports, animals, and more, Dad Jokes for Kids will have young readers rolling on the floor with laughter Plus, children can learn to write their own dad jokes with fun activities in the back
This book is perfect for:
- The whole family--perfect for kids ages 7 to 12, but offers fun for the entire family
- Reluctant readers--fun jokes help engage reluctant kids, helping them gain confidence and build reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Screen-free time--Endless laughs for road trips, vacations, sleepovers, game nights, and more
- Gifts--makes a great stocking stuffer, holiday gift, or gift to share with dads for Father's Day
Includes jokes like:
Q: What did the carrot say to the broccoli?
A: Nothing. Vegetables can't talk.You can't play hide-and-seek with mountains. They're always peaking.
- Page Count: 128
- Reading Level: Ages 7-12
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 0.3 inches