Think you know all about the man you've chosen to be your groom? Trust us, this little book will show you how much you've got to learn. No matter how long you two have known each other, no matter how much you've talked, there's plenty you don't know about him.
This hundred-question quiz will help you to educated yourself, so grab a pencil and see how you do! Examples include:
- "What nicknames has he gone by?" or more obscure, "Is he comfortable eating an entire meal at a restaurant alone?"
The rating system is severe.
- Above 900 - What a performance!
- 800-900 - Very good for a couple just starting out.
- 600-790 - Pretty good. You'll improve as times goes by.
- Below 600 - Ask your groom for a remedial course.
A great gift for newlyweds or as an engagement gift. Size: 5" x 7" x .25".
Fun for every couple!
Posted by Grace Pappalardo on 6th Apr 2015
I bought this and its partner book Do You Know Your Bride? for my fiancé as a little Valentine's Day surprise activity this past year and we had such a blast seeing how well we really knew each other. It was an unexpected, but welcome trip down memory lane with questions about how we remembered our first date, meeting each other's parents, and more. This little quiz book is the perfect gift for a wedding shower, newlywed friends, or your own partner for a bit of fun!