Delicious Handcrafted Cocktails and Other Clever Concoctions—Seasonal, Refreshing, Alcohol-Free
Divine cocktails and delicious mixed drinks—hangover not included!
Festive, sophisticated cocktails for everyone? Yes, please! With alcohol-free options so refreshing to drink, simple to make, and for any season or occasion, going dry has never been easier:
- Celebrate Dry January in style with an Espresso Mint Martini
- Spoil yourself at breakfast with a Blood Orange Sunrise
- Toast the mother-to-be with a bubbly Paloma Fizz
- Keep your summer picnic kid-friendly with a refreshing Raspberry and Lavender Shrub
- Thank the oft-forgotten designated driver with an eye-opening Chile and Lime Margarita
Plus, for the new mocktail mixologist, Dry comes complete with a guide to essential equipment, easy-to-find ingredients, simple syrup recipes, and more. Cheers!
“An excellent choice for home mixologists.”—Library Journal
“One of the things many people miss when they stop drinking alcohol is the ritual that goes along with popping a cork, pouring a glass of wine, or building a cocktail. Dry offers many opportunities for an adventurous cook to create new rituals, as well as quick fixes for the impatient teetotaler who just wants a drink — and wants it now.”—The Santa Fe New Mexican
Number of pages: 144