Whether you want to drive Route 66, head out on the Pacific Coast Highway, or explore the Blue Ridge Parkway, the local Fodor’s travel experts across the United States are here to help! Fodor’s Best Road Trips in the USA guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Best Road Trips in the USA travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top thing to see and do in every state
- 50 ROAD TRIP ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 60 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, driving there and back, and recommended pit stops along the way
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming